Saturday, June 6, 2009

Partial Post

Hello, friends! I'm afraid I have a ton of stuff to do today, so for now, all I'm posting are the Qs&As. I hope to get back for reflecting this afternoon. Have a good day between now and then!

Here's the question and answer from yesterday:
Hezekiah is ill and close to death. He prays to God. What does God tell Isaiah to tell Hezekiah? (2 Kings 20)
2 Kings 20:4-6 4 Before Isaiah had left the middle court, the word of the LORD came to him: 5 "Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people, 'This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the LORD. 6 I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city for my sake and for the sake of my servant David.'"

And here's the question of the day:
What is Paul boasting about to the Macedonians? (2 Cor 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment