Monday, November 2, 2009

Recommitment

http://www.frankfortyotb.blogspot.com/
Check out the church site too!
http://www.frankfortpresbychurch.com/

Here's the "recommitment" to finish the "Year of the Bible" on a high note that I blogged about earlier this week.

Feel free to print this out and sign your name at the bottom. Put it somewhere you will see it and encourage you! YOU CAN DO IT!

01 November 2009

There are 60 days left until the end of the “Year of the Bible.”

No matter if I have been faithful or I have struggled with my reading, I WANT TO FINISH STRONG.

So today I recommit myself to my daily Bible readings. I pray that God would give me the strength and persistence to continue reading his Word as the holidays approach and as my schedule gets busier.

I know that I need to be anchored in God’s word and today I am making a new start. I want to be a better disciple of Jesus Christ.

May the Holy Spirit keep me on track!

______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment