Monday, April 6, 2009

And So It Begins

Holy Week, that is--the blessing and bane of every pastor! I got a little distracted with the Maundy Thursday service writing this AM; hence why it's now the PM and I'm just getting to the blog. Oops.

Brief sidenote: just looked out the window and saw snowflakes! Just between you and me, I'm a winter fan, not a popular confession in my neck of the woods. I'm actually hoping to see the ground coated tomorrow morning! Shhh. Don't tell anyone!

Now, let's get down to business.

Here's the question and answer from yesterday:
Sun, Apr 5 Psalm 38 is traditionally that to be written by David, but what other biblical person (or people) can you imagine saying these words?
There's no right or wrong answer for this. I just want you to try to think about all the biblical folks we've come across so far and see if you can remember a particular instance when he or she might say the words along the lines of Psalm 38. Just trying to help some of this stuff to stick in our minds!!

And here's the question of the day:
Mon, Apr 6 What is the continuing debt that should always remain outstanding? (Rom 13)


I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll skip the reflection for right now. I'm in a groove with worship planning and don't want to stop. If I have the time, I'll stop back later and post something.

Thanks for understanding!
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment