Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ugh . .

. . . I've succumbed to the cold that everyone around me seems to be getting. So, I'm going to take some medicine and go back to bed. Until I resurface, here are the questions/answers from this week so far.

Here's the question and answer from Monday:
Mon, Apr 20 What happened, in those days when Israel had no king? (Judges 21)
Judges 21:25 25 In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as he saw fit.

Here's the question and answer from yesterday:
Tues, Apr 21 Why did Ruth find such favor in the eyes of Boaz? (Ruth 2)
Ruth 2:11-12 11 Boaz replied, "I've been told all about what you have done for your mother-in-law since the death of your husband-- how you left your father and mother and your homeland and came to live with a people you did not know before. 12 May the LORD repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge."

And here's the question of the day:
Weds, Apr 22 What kind of event does Psalm 45 celebrate?

*sniff* I'll see if I can get my brain working later today to do a reflection. . .
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment