Saturday, April 25, 2009

Computer Malfunction

Well, all in all, I haven't been very disciplined this week, have I? The main problem has been a computer malfunction wherein my laptop is no longer recognizing my wireless card. And then there was the beautiful weather and that spectacular Penguins game. . . time just got away from me. But I'm back on-line now (thanks for my IT person [aka my mom]) and determined to get back on track now. So, let's get down it.


Here's the question and answer from Wednesday:
Weds, Apr 22 What kind of event does Psalm 45 celebrate?
A wedding


Thursday's question and answer:
Thurs, Apr 23 What does the voice that came from the cloud say during the Transfiguration? (Mark 9)
Mark 9:7 Then a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and a voice came from the cloud: "This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!"

Friday's question and answer:
Fri, Apr 24 The priests and diviners told the Philistines to return the ark to the Israelites along with “five gold __________ and five gold ___________” (I Sam 6)
1 Samuel 6:4-5 4 The Philistines asked, "What guilt offering should we send to him?" They replied, "Five gold tumors and five gold rats, according to the number of the Philistine rulers, because the same plague has struck both you and your rulers. 5 Make models of the tumors and of the rats that are destroying the country, and pay honor to Israel's god. Perhaps he will lift his hand from you and your gods and your land.
(ewww)

And, lastly, today's question:
Sat, Apr 25 Where did Jesus go once he entered Jerusalem? What did he do there? (Mark 11)

I'll be back tomorrow morning for a reflection! Go Penguins! And keep your fingers crossed for the Steelers and the draft!
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment