Thursday, April 16, 2009

On Vacation

Hello, friends! No good excuse for skipping the blog yesterday. I just got lazy! Sorry. . .

I'm also on vacation Thursday through Sunday. So, I'll schedule the next couple days posts with the questions and answers but I'm not going to reflect.


Here's the question and answer from Tuesday:
Tues, Apr 14 What did God do when the Israelites disobeyed him? (Judges 10)
Judges 10:6-8 And because the Israelites forsook the LORD and no longer served him, 7 he became angry with them. He sold them into the hands of the Philistines and the Ammonites, 8 who that year shattered and crushed them.

And the question and answer from Wednesday:
Weds, Apr 15 Psalm 42 says, “Why are you downcast, O my soul?” Have you ever felt that way? How did you respond?
There's no right or wrong answer to this question.

And today's question of the day:
Thurs, Apr 16 What was Jesus doing in the storm when the storm blew up suddenly? (Mark 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment