Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Last Week's Q&As

www.frankfortyotb.blogspot.com
Check out the church site too!
www.frankfortpresbychurch.com


Dude! I don't know what happened last week, but I don't think I blogged at all. Yeesh. So here are all the questions and answers that I know you've been dying for! :0)

Monday: In the last days, what will people love? (2 Tim 3)
2 Timothy 3:1-5 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-- 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.

Tuesday: When did the oracle at the end of Isaiah 14 come?
Isaiah 14:28 28 This oracle came in the year King Ahaz died:

Wednesday: Finish this verse: “As a father has compassion on his children, ______________________________________________________” (Psalm 103)
Psalm 103:13 13 As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;

Thursday: Where does the apostle Paul leave Titus? Why? (Titus 1)
Titus 1:5 5 The reason I left you in Crete was that you might straighten out what was left unfinished and appoint elders in every town, as I directed you.

Friday: What does Isaiah say in response after all the leaders flee and are captured? (Isaiah 22)
Isaiah 22:4 4 Therefore I said, "Turn away from me; let me weep bitterly. Do not try to console me over the destruction of my people."

Saturday: How should one handle a “divisive person?” (Titus 3)
Titus 3:10 10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him.

Sunday: When God “hides” his face, how do the creatures of the earth respond? (Psalm 104)
Psalm 104:29 29 When you hide your face, they are terrified; when you take away their breath, they die and return to the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment