Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Psalm 103 Prayer

www.frankfortyotb.blogspot.com
Check out the church site too!
www.frankfortpresbychurch.com

Instead of reflecting today, I just thought I'd use Psalm 103 to write a prayer for you:

Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise Your holy name, for You are the one who forgives my sins, heals my hurts, and covers me with love and compassion.

Praise the Lord, O my soul. You are the God of compassion, slow to anger but quick to love. Though I sin and turn away, You do not treat me the way I deserve to be treated. Instead of chasing me away, You chase after me.

Praise the Lord, O my soul, because You are eternal and I am dust; my days are like grass. But from everlasting to everlasting, Your love abides with those who fear You, honor You, respect You.

Praise the Lord, ye angels above. Praise the Lord, ye servants of God. Praise the Lord, the earth of his creation.

Praise the Lord, O my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment