Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thanks for Stopping By Today

Good morning! I'm glad you're visiting here today! I hope that God is blessing you through this Year of the Bible process. It's not easy--but God is at work in you through each chapter you read.

Here's yesterday's question and answer:
Tues, Jan. 20: Who does Jesus quote in Matthew 15?
Matthew 15:7-9 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: 8 "'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. 9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'"

And here's the question of the day for Wednesday:
Weds, Jan. 21: What does Joseph ask his steward to put in Joseph’s youngest brother’s sack as his family is preparing to return home? (Gen 44)

And here's the reflection of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment